Re: [OM] New photos up, including train stuff

Subject: Re: [OM] New photos up, including train stuff
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 09:02:17 -0600
On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 12:14 AM, Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Enjoyed the Farmall tractors.  In '49 I took a short break from the Air
> Force and worked a few weeks for a guy that was farming my Grandfather's
> original homestead in Idaho.  Part of the time I was driving a Farmall
> model H.  And part of the time it was a model A John Deere that I
> borrowed from my uncle.  So that H Farmall in the picture brought back
> some memories.  Always enjoy Railroad images too.

Thanks, Paul.

We had the one Super C, but there was also a much, much earlier model
parked on the property.  It was dead, but as a kid, it was fun to play on.
  Don't remember the model number.  I learned how to drive on that Super C,
learned how to plow and disk and harrow and plant.  Pretty good way to grow
up.

--

Paul Braun
Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." -- Harlan Howard