Re: [OM] Is this thing on..?

Subject: Re: [OM] Is this thing on..?
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 17:34:17 -0500
Again, welcome to the OM List, Tina. Unless I'm mistaken, which I often am,
this current classic car, uh, jag we're on is the first genuinely serious
thread drift you've been privileged to witness. It will get worse before it
gets better.

For my part, if I were to come into a large sum of money, enough that I could
sport whatever wheels I desired without withholding food and wine from my wife,
I would choose a perfectly restored 1965 Pontiac GTO, the 389 cubic inch, 3
2-barrel carburetor variety. (Now, Tina, watch 'em go!)

--Three duces and a four-speed Bob