Re: [OM] IMG: The Health Promoter

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The Health Promoter
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 17:39:49 -0800
On 2/13/2013 5:39 AM, Tina Manley wrote:
> PESO:
>
> I don't think I've posted this one before:

Suffers from some of what the last one has, but not as bad, because of light
and subject, I think.

One of your classics, but less successful than some others for me. Too many
hands and stethoscopes create a confusion
that pulls my eye, trying to figure out what going on there, away from the
basic, simple composition.

One doc, one hand, one stethoscope, and it would be one of your better ones. As
it is, nice, but not outstanding.

Moose D'Opinion