[OM] [OMG] Now you started someeting

Subject: [OM] [OMG] Now you started someeting
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 01:54:47 +1300
Paul wrote
> Subject: [OM] Now you started someeting
>
> Dammit.  I've been sitting in front of my iMac now until midnight three
> nights in a row going through Lightroom and posting photos.  I should
> never have listened to AG and created a gallery - I need some sleep.  Ken,
> it's all your fault.

Yes, I agree.

Many thanks to Ken. It is *so* easy to upload a photo almost on a casual
basis; on a whim to meet current discussion, with this technology.

A fair bit easier than writing my own code and arranging places to put it. Not
that I intend to quit doing that as well on my own site - I don't.

Thanks Ken.

Brian Swale