Re: [OM] IMG: Nueva Frontera

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nueva Frontera
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 08:25:48 -0500
One thing you have to understand about His Mooseness is that his eyes already
do what our clarity sliders do, and his eyes do it better. If Moose says it
seems over sharpened to him, then you can figure it's just about right--unless,
of course, he says he's already corrected for his vision. The same is often
true about tonal values. He sees stuff the rest of us can't see. Until he
Moosefies our pictures. Then we can see it. Sometimes. Mrs. Moose wants to buy
him glasses that soften his vision so he will see like the rest of we mortals.
I have offered to chip in. <g>

Four-eyed Bob