Re: [OM] Advice on shoot, s'il te plait

Subject: Re: [OM] Advice on shoot, s'il te plait
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 20:12:05 +0000
That's a good point, Bob.  The instrument lighting and cockpit lighting, along
with any glass panels, can make interesting and colourful photos.  But you will
have to experiment with the levels of each type of lighting, as well as
balancing it with the daylight outside.  Of course, you might want to take a
night shot, or one with the cockpit windows and windscreens covered.

Even better, try and do an airborne shot of the cockpit on an approach at
night, or at altitude with a sunset over clouds etc . . . :-)  I've seen some
lovely lighting on clouds in the late afternoon up at around 20, 000ft.

Chris