[OM] 2nd Annual Florida Zuikofest - Feb 14, 2013

Subject: [OM] 2nd Annual Florida Zuikofest - Feb 14, 2013
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 17:33:03 -0500 (EST)
Looks like fun--nice shots too. So the OM-D can be activated by a
standard cable release?
I seem to recall Moose during his visit could have a fxn key set to
magnify the LCD in and auto adjust have the cam auto-gain to have a
reasoanble bright view, but clearly a ton of things to adjust at once.
I am surprised Dr. Flash (if he made the Fla trip) didn't insist on a
trial of the cross pol technique with the T32's in manual and using the
ISO to adjust exposure.  You didn't seem to be bothered by specular
highlights anyway on the subjects shown.

  Couldn't tell for sure , but perhaps you were using a Lepp bracket to
hold the flashes? Very nice spidy indeed but not quite as attractive as
some jumpers. I trust Dean knows  its species.

Mike