Re: [OM] IMG: Nueva Frontera

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nueva Frontera
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 21:58:10 -0800
On 2/14/2013 1:22 PM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
> It's not enough he's got Clarity Vision. He's also got a convertible and good
> weather.

We keep invitin' y'all to come on out. :-)

Another sunny day in the high 60s to low 70s today. Much the same tomorrow,
then cooling through some rain Tues.

We do need more rain, well, especially snow in the Sierras. We were right on
average 'til a couple of weeks ago, when
spring sprung. Flowering trees and many flowers are at it all over town,
including our yard.

Springy Moose