Re: [OM] 2nd Annual Florida Zuikofest - Feb 14, 2013

Subject: Re: [OM] 2nd Annual Florida Zuikofest - Feb 14, 2013
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 11:33:36 -0500
The T-32s are just props.  They're actually just decorative boxes filled
with scones.  And what appears to be a Zuiko 38mm macro on a Telescopic
Auto Tube 65-116 is actually a thermos bottle filled with genuine
English tea.  Finally, what appear to be gooseneck illuminators are
actually high tech sugar and cream dispensers.  We were actually
awaiting Little Miss Muffett to join us for tea when the spider happened
along and apparently made off with the jam.  That was her pictured under
the bright lights being interrogated as to what she'd done with the jam.
  Inexplicable, really.  Spiders are not known to like jam.  But perhaps
she intended to sell it on.

Of course, even out in the hinterlands of central Florida amidst the
cows and the oranges we can't forget the importance of 4 o'clock tea.
Heavens, no!

Chuck Norcutt