Re: [OM] 2nd Annual Florida Zuikofest - Feb 14, 2013

Subject: Re: [OM] 2nd Annual Florida Zuikofest - Feb 14, 2013
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 16:37:49 -0500
Rather too late in the process we discovered what must be illuminators
for a microscope which, IIRC, had about 10 power levels.  They're
visible in the shot that Dean took of me and the gear.  The device was
sitting in front of our noses and we discovered it when magnification
got high enough that we couldn't focus easily (or, more like it, at
all).  I didn't think about it until later but I'll bet they would have
been bright enough to make an exposure at a reasonable shutter speed.

Chuck Norcutt