[OM] Spring Somewhere [was From our yard]

Subject: [OM] Spring Somewhere [was From our yard]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 01:19:32 -0800
On 2/16/2013 11:23 PM, Chris Barker wrote:
> They're attractive photos, MIke, but what does that sentence mean?  ". . .
> digging out endure . . . " confuses me.

He's poking a little fun at those being snowed on in other parts of the world,
esp. list members in New England and So.
Carolina, by saying that seeing spring elsewhere will give them hope of seeing
it themselves after digging out of a few
more winter storms.

Since he started it, I hope not to be blamed for being too insensitive in
posting shots from today in our yard. ;-)
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=2449>

Spring Moose