Re: [OM] 2nd Annual Florida ZuikoFest

Subject: Re: [OM] 2nd Annual Florida ZuikoFest
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 09:19:11 -0600
Good job, Dean and Chuck.  When Ken and I collaborated on our most recent
get-together, it was non-photographic (slowing down a fire encroaching upon
a forest).  More brute force, and not much of that.

It's still hard to believe that after years and years of denigrating 4/3,
Chuck owns an E-M5.  And he's not complaining about it too much and hasn't
sold it yet.  Olympus must have hit a homer.

I'm happy with the E-system and my big fat DZs.  I've been thinking about
finding an E-5 and sailing into the west with it.  Maybe that's a mistake
and I ought to sail east.

Joel W.