Re: [OM] Advice on shoot, s'il te plait

Subject: Re: [OM] Advice on shoot, s'il te plait
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 15:25:49 -0500
I's going out on a limb to guess this will be the way I wind up going. Won't
know until I get there and see what the lay of the land is, how the plane is
oriented, or, for that matter, if we're going to use several planes. I'm taking
a little flash-mounted soft box with me because I suspect the pilot is going to
want at least one good portrait of himself for the site. If he doesn't, he
should. Guy just looks like a pilot.

--Bob