Re: [OM] IMG: Some pictures of a walk with the 14-150mm

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Some pictures of a walk with the 14-150mm
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 16:59:38 -0500
I like several of these but 72 is my favorite.  I have also become
enamored of my 14-150 on the E-M5.  My other lens (the 12-50) is now
viewed as more of a specialty lens since it can do 24mm equivalent and
closer macro.  But the 14-150 is almost always on the camera.  I thought
I'd miss the 12mm end but not so much.  Panos usually work even better
where wide landscapes are desired.

Chuck Norcutt