Re: [OM] "It's very sharp"

Subject: Re: [OM] "It's very sharp"
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 15:33:07 -0800
On 2/17/2013 3:20 PM, Paul Braun wrote:
> On 2/17/13 17:14 : , Andrew Fildes wrote:
>> It won't be nearly as good as my Zeuss* Panortho-optigonar XL UVF High
>> Dispersion 27.5mm f1.3 on the OM-D
>> Andrew Fildes
>>
> Ahhh, but is that the Panortho-optigonar with a serial number less than
> 23871.5?  Everyone knows that those are the ONLY ones worth having.
> Anything else might as well have "Lomo" stamped on it.

Is that the deplorable (but not enough, nor interestingly enough, so),
contemporary Lomos, or the lamented, and
deliciously lamentable, proto Lomos?

I feel fuzzy, oh so fuzzy ...

Time for a Lie Down Moose

* Not from the God, but a corruption of "zeu ess", the cry the creator used to
call his swine before becoming a lens
designer. And, perhaps regrettably, after the debut of the Zeuss
Chromo-Rectol-Septinar. Lomo before its time.