Re: [OM] Fashion show at the Iowa State Fair

Subject: Re: [OM] Fashion show at the Iowa State Fair
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 22:49:16 -0800
Looks like work to me. LOL  Reminds me of having to milk ten of them, by
hand, twice a day when I was a teenager.  Although there was only one of
those black and white Holsteins in the entire herd.  Steamboat was, by
and far away, the largest one of the bunch, though.  Her teats were so
big as to make her difficult to milk.  Sure gave a lot of milk, though.
Paul in Portland OR