Re: [OM] Fashion show at the Iowa State Fair

Subject: Re: [OM] Fashion show at the Iowa State Fair
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 12:00:24 -0600
On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 11:21 AM, Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> > Reminds me of having to milk ten of them, by hand, twice a day when I
> was a teenager.
> Yeah, my first experience with T&A too. But my Dad took the morning and
> we didn't have so many.

I grew up on a small farm.  I only had to milk 2 cows, but also had to feed
the pigs and chickens every day before school.

And I had to walk 10 miles to school, uphill both ways, through the snow.
Well, actually, a small bus came and picked us up.

Now get off my lawn, you pesky kids.

--

Paul Braun
Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." -- Harlan Howard