Re: [OM] Railway Stations

Subject: Re: [OM] Railway Stations
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 21:57:45 +0000
Yes, it was closed during much of the time that I commuted to the MOD from
Cambridgeshire, through King's Cross, next to St Pancras (for the benefit of
those not familiar with the geography of this part of London).

But it was always intended to be a hotel; wasn't it Betjeman who organised its
salvation from the demolition teams?

Chris