Re: [OM] IMG: Supper

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Supper
From: "Ian Manners" <void@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 12:43:45 +0800 (WST)
Hi Tina,

> Is this one worth working on?  It's really spotty and needs lots of
> cleaning.  I tried Dust and Scratches but it just blurred everything so
> I'll have to retouch each individual spot. The grandmother and the chicken
> are in motion and blurred, but you can see how they live and they seem
> happy.  Work on it or not?

I havent been a 'good' lister lately but checking today I
clicked on this link, ignore any imperfections, I think it add's
to the feel of the photo.

I like this one a lot, its interesting in it's busyness, and
photographic rules are ment to be broken sometimes.

It all tells a story with interesting bits everywere, like three
chapters in a book. Love the mud stove.

I havent looked at Pauls edited version yet.

> C&C greatly appreciated.
>
> Tina

Cheers
Ian Manners