[OM] A little alt.fun

Subject: [OM] A little alt.fun
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 20:43:00 -0800
I got a little package from China today with an EF to µ4/3 adapter. Useless for
real EOS lenses, as there is no aperture
control at all.

But I have a pinhole and Holga lenses mounted on EF body caps and Nikon F and
M42 to EF adapters, so this will allow me
to use any of those on my µ4/3 bodies.

After a couple of false tries, I got a nice image of our outside orchids.
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=2654>

Live view is really a help for pinhole. With even moderate light, the LCD will
gain up enough to frame and get an idea
what I will get. Who knew?

Pin Head Moose