Re: [OM] A little alt.fun

Subject: Re: [OM] A little alt.fun
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 00:09:10 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 2/19/2013 10:43:09 P.M. Central Standard Time,
olymoose@xxxxxxxxx writes:

_http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=2654_
(http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=2654)

Okie dokie, Pinhead Moose.  Welcome to the club.  I've recently  been doing
a bit more pinhole than usual with an 8X10 camera I built last  fall.  The
angle of view is about the same as a 28mm lens on an OM.   So I've been
using an OM with a 28mm to approximate what my pinhole camera will  see.  Gets
pretty close most of the time.  I don't use the 3T and the  f2 28mm as that
would be overkill, so my kit includes a Camtech altered OM 1 and  one of the
several 28mm f3.5 lenses currently in the stable.  What I've  found is the
28mm gives me a pretty good idea of what the pinhole camera sees  and I've
also found myself using the OM 1 and appreciating what brought me over  to
Olympus in the first place.

The live view should make you ventures into the pinhole realm  interesting.
 Remember World Wide Pinhole Photography day the end  of April.
_http://www.pinholeday.org/_ (http://www.pinholeday.org/)

Bill Barber