[OM] Nathan's PAD 19/2/2013: eating and drinking in Ixelles

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 19/2/2013: eating and drinking in Ixelles
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 20:52:02 +0100
This morning, I flew from Brussels back to Alicante on a flight which departed
at 6:10 a.m. Last night I had ordered the taxi to take me to the airport at 4
a.m. A sensible person would go to bed at 10 pm the night before. But a
non-sensible person like me goes out to drink large quantities of Belgian beer
with an Irish colleague:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2374479722&k=L4WmPGp&lb=1&s=O

This all took place in a wonderful bar in Ixelles, with an incredible beer
selection, and good food too:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2374480033&k=Sj5dfJ9&lb=1&s=O
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2374480393&k=M976fvg&lb=1&s=O

Ruth is a delightful lady and no shrinking violet when it comes to Delirium
Tremens, Chimay Bleu etc. The only consolation was that she was flying back to
Alicante on the same flight as I, so the misery was shared.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain