Re: [OM] [Way OT] Why the recent northeast blizzard was not, due to glob

Subject: Re: [OM] [Way OT] Why the recent northeast blizzard was not, due to global warming
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 21:45:27 -0500
Hey, it's nice to know there's another solar cycle proponent here!  If
you pay attention to solar cycles you'll understand why there has been
no statistically significant warming in the last 15 years... and why it
may be cooling for the next 30 years.  I won't be gloating (if I'm
alive) because I'll be too chilly.  Yes, I know, no one has proposed a
mechanism that's widely accepted yet but the correlation is mighty good
and getting better.

Chuck Norcutt