[OM] Back from server hell

Subject: [OM] Back from server hell
From: Donald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 10:32:11 +0000
It's been an educational trip.

Fortunately, I'm insecure about things like settings in email programs
and automatic changes, so I had kept notes.

Unfortunately, I'm less than fastidious about where I keep those notes.
However...

Eventually I checked my Virgin Media settings, somewhere deep in the
admin section of My Virgin Media.

At some point, a raft of changes had been made to my choices, about
keeping mail on the server, marking it as read, whether to have it
grouped in 'conversations' or not.

But I never did track down why it had decided that List mail was Junk.

All the changes have been reversed, and now I am getting all the List
mail again.

This computing stuff is dumb.

D.

;-)