Re: [OM] This list is full of shit

Subject: Re: [OM] This list is full of shit
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 02:02:12 +1300
Nathan muttered wistfully ...

> I post pictures of lovely Belgian dishes and an animated talking lady, and
> within a few hours nobody comments on the pictures; instead, the talk is
> of diarrhea.
>
> Nathan Wajsman

Don't get your knickers in a twist ... (g)  (that's a 'grin', by the way )

I 'did' look well at your pics, and enjoyed them. I just don't always comment.
Sometimes I think I have too much to say, as it is.

Ruth's reported attitude to life reminds me of a good local friend who is also
an Irish lady. Her month seems to have gone to no effect unless she gets
totally wasted at least one night in 3 weeks ... Then pays for it in misery the
next day. She has a very understanding husband who also is Irish !!

Brian Swale