Re: [OM] [Way OT] Why the recent northeast blizzard was not due to globa

Subject: Re: [OM] [Way OT] Why the recent northeast blizzard was not due to global warming
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 09:52:49 -0500
Agreed. Yeast are more congenial. <g>

If we live shorter life spans it's because of McDonald's and its ilk. We're all
getting so effing fat we can't survive. I say this having lost about 65 pounds
from my heaviest, but with a little to go.

It is what happens. Realization is the first step. Then minimizing impacts is a
good next step. Well, maybe convincing others that it happens is the actual
next step. Damned hard to convince those Chinese, Indians, Brazilians et alia,
however, when they look at us and say, "Well, you got yours and now we can't
get ours? Pfui!" Selfish attitude, granted, but it's what we face. <g>

There's a reason we don't live as long as we think we ought to. We get tired
and grumpy. Death cures all ailments.

--Bob