Re: [OM] This list is full of shit

Subject: Re: [OM] This list is full of shit
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 09:23:54 -0600
> Sorry!  I love your photos, as always.  I'm not sure how we got so
> off-topic but we should have changed the subject line.  Maybe somebody
> learned something.

Honestly, I'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary for this list.
In fact, I may be so bold as to suggest that when photographing a
subject, the topic of discussion is very likely to drift from the
photograph to the subject.

However, this goes exactly the opposite direction too. How often do we
post a picture of a subject and the discussion drifts to the
technical? Diffraction, anyone?

Hmm. I'm thinking of a TOPE topic: "Diarrhea and you"

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx