[OM] Woohooo! A clutz-free moment

Subject: [OM] Woohooo! A clutz-free moment
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 08:36:49 -0500
Well, I managed to go to the TOPE galleries, get into mine, and organize my
photos into albums, all without any wailing or gnashing of teeth or screams for
help! WooHooo! For the moment, I've organized things into shots of the sun,
which I am currently fascinated with because the D800 seems to like those
sunrise shots with the actual sun in them. Then there's Me, Myself & I, which
ought to be self-explanatory, and Commercial Shoots, which is where I'll put
example photos from any commercial shoots I might have. Also added an album for
black and white, as I seem to be playing there more and more these days.

Nice to actually figure stuff out. May have set dementia back a day or two.

--Bob