Re: [OM] IMG: Shucking Corn

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Shucking Corn
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 09:57:45 -0500
Your editing is being done in ACR when Bridge passes it the image.  No
different than FastStone or any other browser that passes images to an
external editor... although Bridge makes the action a bit more
transparent.  In FastStone or BreezeBrowser you can't say "go directly
to ACR".  You send the image to PhotoShop and ACR intercepts it before
it gets there.  You then have the option of opening the ACR edited image
in PhotoShop... but don't have to.  Same result, slightly different path.

Chuck Norcutt