Re: [OM] Focus Magic

Subject: Re: [OM] Focus Magic
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 16:02:28 -0500
Intel Macs

We'll be BETA testing the Intel Mac version of Focus Magic in April
2013. Existing customers who opted in to our 'waiting list' will be
notified when it's ready to test. If you want to be included on our
waiting list and take part in the BETA test, please click here.

That was from the beta download page

Chuck Norcutt