Re: [OM] IMG: Beans and Tortillas!

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Beans and Tortillas!
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 14:57:25 +1100
Almost half the world still lives like that. It does need a date though because
otherwise, especially with the sepia tint, it looks very 19th C.
That one is really good - a cover pic perhaps?  :-)

Your Swiss woman reminds me of a US Army sergeant I saw being interviewed as
his unit swept through a small Iraqi town during the invasion.
His thesis was that they were living awful lives because there wasn't a single
fast food joint in the whole place.
He was quite horrified by that.
Oh, the insularity!

Andrew Fildes