Re: [OM] Photos of Chariton Iowa

Subject: Re: [OM] Photos of Chariton Iowa
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 08:34:56 -0600
Chuck,

In the world of train photography, extreme tele shots are very common.  You can
always tell by looking at the rails - if it's a mainline, and the rails look
like a drunken roller coaster, then it's super distance compression.

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard