Re: [OM] Return of the Native (monitor)

Subject: Re: [OM] Return of the Native (monitor)
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <mark.marrlyon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 11:46:50 -0700
As far as I know, it was just the iMac G5 that had bad capacitors, and not
the towers. Though as Moose's monitor shows, bad capacitors are still
showing up. I also had three of the liquid cooled towers leak, one rather
spectacularly, onto not just the motherboard but also the power supply
directly below the processors. My favorite feature was the "absorbent pad"
put under the processors, which was woefully inadequate to contain the
amount of coolant that leaked out.

Mark