[OM] Whoa....

Subject: [OM] Whoa....
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 23:16:56 -0600
OK, I just put the OM 50/1.2 on the Panny FT/MFT adapter and played
around with it a bit.  I'm going to experiment for a while - that
viewfinder in the E-M5 is worlds different from the one in the E-1... I
can probably work with this combo.  I will also probably aim for the
100/2.8 now to supplement the kit.

But I'm amazed at the difference in weight!  It's been a while since I
used anything but that Panny 20/1.7 or the Oly 12-50 on the E-M5 and the
OM lens feels HUGE by comparison!  However, I know it won't focus-hunt
in really bad light or fast-moving subjects....

;-)

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard