Re: [OM] IMG: Making Tortillas

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Making Tortillas
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 06:08:58 +0000
It's result not having the original, Joel, but you produced blurring when you
did that.

I find Tina's result OK, although it is indistinct and a little noisy.  It has
more of an painterly feel as it is.

It's difficult to work out if all the noise was in the original negative, or
some is as a result of the scanning process.

Chris