Re: [OM] Gums [was Return of the Native (monitor)]

Subject: Re: [OM] Gums [was Return of the Native (monitor)]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 06:49:20 -0500
My comments on the poor reviews weren't because of anything about
cosmetic performance.  I understand that the real performance measure is
bacterial control... I understand that very well having just this
morning finished the last dose of penicillin to fight a lower gum
infection (first ever).   What caused me pause was the claim that the
glowing reviews are written by company shills.  I'll have to go back and
take another look.  I put it in my wish list so I can easily find it again.

Chuck Norcutt