Re: [OM] Nice video about photography

Subject: Re: [OM] Nice video about photography
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 02:13:59 +1300
Piers wrote

> Thanks for that inspiring and interesting link, Bob. The resolution is
> diminished by it having been embedded in John Nacks' blog.
>
> Try here for a better view:
> http://youtu.be/3U7bnIYcvRM
>
> Piers
> From: Bob Adler [mailto:rgacpa@xxxxxxxxx]
> Discussion Subject: [OM] Nice video about photography
>
> I enjoyed this; hope some of you do too.
>
> http://blogs.adobe.com/jnack/2013/02/if-youre-not-scared-youre-gonna-lose-
> it -its-not-that-great-a-picture.html

Firstly, i found that if I clicked on the [ ] square at the bottom right of the
embedded image I obtained a full-screen view.

Secondly, if I re-arranged the URL like this http://youtube/v/3U7bnIYcvRM

(hack hack hack - I've got a bad cough) and played it in the old version of
Opera I maintain for this purpose, I could retrieve it from the cache, rename
it as an FLV file, and keep on my HDD for future use.  34MB.
Sweet.

Brian Swale