Re: [OM] Whoa....

Subject: Re: [OM] Whoa....
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 08:44:26 -0600
On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 6:37 AM, DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 11:16 PM, Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > OK, I just put the OM 50/1.2 on the Panny FT/MFT adapter and played
> > around with it a bit.  I'm going to experiment for a while - that
> > viewfinder in the E-M5 is worlds different from the one in the E-1... I
> > can probably work with this combo.
>

> Paul, I'm interested in how the 50/1.2 works for you.  It's terrific on the
> 5D (without a crop factor).  Do you get any sort of focus confirm with your
> adapter?
>
> On the 5D, of course, it's tiny!
>
> The only focus confirmation with this combo (Lens>Oly OM-FT adapter>Panny
FT/MFT adapter) is when the image in the viewfinder gets sharp..... Just
like in the old days when we had to use a non-prism or split-image focusing
screen.

I'm going to try it tomorrow as my walkaround lens and see what I can
find.  I'll post the results.

--

Paul Braun
Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." -- Harlan Howard