Re: [OM] Winter in Maine

Subject: Re: [OM] Winter in Maine
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 15:19:36 +0000
Thanks, Chuck.  That sounds like intensive snow-clearing.

When I was in charge of an airfield we had a snow-clearing operation throughout
the winter, activated on the forecast at around 1500 each day.  Some of our
gear was quite impressive, but some was just blades on the front of a fuel
bowser.

Chris