Re: [OM] Woo Hoo! was: Whoa....

Subject: Re: [OM] Woo Hoo! was: Whoa....
From: "Walters, Martin" <Martin.Walters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 22:14:04 +0000
 Chuck:
Manual focus is quite easy. However, I still don't trust the viewfinder for
focus. I pretty much always use "magnify" for fine tuning manual focus lenses.
I used my 50/1.4 when I went to the Aviation Museum. I tended to have it close
to wide open and the depth of field is not great. Everything that was in focus
was perfectly sharp.

The 135/3.5 tested out well on the E-1 (John Foster-Biofos). Haven't tried mine
because the dreaded plastic locking pin is broken.  I've tried the Pen F 150/4
which is actually quite sharp.

Martin