Re: [OM] Woo Hoo! was: Whoa....

Subject: Re: [OM] Woo Hoo! was: Whoa....
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 18:39:22 -0500
The locking pin itself isn't plastic, it is metal.  It's a spring inside
normally held down by a (now broken) plastic post.  Safe to use in an
"emergency" test scenario, it just won't latch on the adapter properly.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977