Re: [OM] OT: X100

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: X100
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 06:50:56 +0100
Yes, mine needed this repair recently. It was covered by warranty (I bought the
camera in the summer of 2011), but I can see from the invoice that it would
have cost 265 Euro for the lens assembly plus 56 Euro labor, before VAT.

In other words, with VAT the repair would have cost between 1/3 and 1/2 of what
a new X100 costs.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman