Re: [OM] OT: X100

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: X100
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 06:54:46 +0100
The Fuji viewfinder is ingenious and one of my favorite features of the camera.
I use it in optical mode for normal photography; in macro mode, it
automatically switches to electronic mode to eliminate parallax error. Totally
ingenious.

I have a Panasonic GF2 as well, and I would say that the Fuji RAW files are
better at all ISO, not just the high ones, and as far as high ISO, I happily
use my Fuji at 3200, whereas the GF2 tops out at 800 for me.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain