Re: [OM] I need to get crack'n

Subject: Re: [OM] I need to get crack'n
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 17:12:26 -0600
> How many on the E-1 ?

Somewhere north of 50000. It's really only seeing significant use a
couple times a year. In a month or so, one event, alone, will be two
thousand or more. One day out with the eagles is a thousand. A car
race is good for a couple thousand. Weddings are about a thousand.

I've really backed off on the photography this past year. So much so,
that the IRS is going to bark at me. But I'm running ragged with 50-60
work weeks and assisting my wife at the church. I haven't even got the
darkroom setup yet. It's sad, but this list is one of the saner things
in my life.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx