Re: [OM] Bizarre Car Crash

Subject: Re: [OM] Bizarre Car Crash
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 16:12:56 +1100
We had one of those around here. Driver speeding downhill on a bend lost
control, crossed the road, launched off a median strip where a side road
entered, got airborne, half rolled and landed upside down in the roof of a
house a good 15 meters from the launch point and five metres higher. Died on
impact.
The house owners had six months aggravation to get the damage fixed as the
insurance claim was a nightmare with the car insurer and house insurer niggling
about all the details.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com