Re: [OM] E-M5 and OM 50/1.2

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M5 and OM 50/1.2
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 11:49:13 -0600
I'm going to channel Moose here. For you and your unique circumstances,
going the route you did was the best approach. Claiming it to be the
universal solution or preference is problematic. Just as it would be if I
claimed universality for my methods and preferences. This is why I'm doing
a little pushback in regards to this current love affair with all things
E-M5.

AG

--
Ken Norton