Re: [OM] Off-Topic, Proper Protest For an Individual

Subject: Re: [OM] Off-Topic, Proper Protest For an Individual
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 08:02:12 +1100
Methinks the judge is confusing process with intent? The purpose of piracy is
theft.
What exactly are the Shepherds setting out to steal?
The case would seem to fall at the first hurdle.
I am so glad that we don't elect our judges.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com
Author/Publisher: The SLR Compendium - http://www.blurb.com/books/3732813