Re: [OM] On the subject of TOPE

Subject: Re: [OM] On the subject of TOPE
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 01:26:44 -0800
On 2/28/2013 1:02 AM, SwissPace wrote:
> Somehow I feel the original idea got lost i.e. TOPE2 it is great that
> Zone10 now hosts galleries and some wonderful images are getting posted
> BUT that is not  what TOPE was about.
>
> I have no idea if there is a current TOPE running so Ken please could I
> suggest that you please add the current TOPE(2)  status to your email
> signature i.e. subject and shooting period and then keep it updated for
> future ones.

It's right there, as a link on the front (top) page. Here's where clicking on
the link takes you.
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=37>

And here's TOPE 2, with the time frame on the left.
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=1916>

I've been pondering which of two possible entries to use - or whether to look
for another.

Night Train Moose