Re: [OM] IMG: Mother and Baby

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Mother and Baby
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2013 01:59:02 +1300
Tina wrote
> PESO:

> Children and babies did not conceal their amazement at the strange person
> in front of them:

> Adults were more discreet with their staring  ;-)
> C&C greatly appreciated.
>
> Tina

This is maybe the best of all the B&W photos you have shown us. Tack-
sharp, wonderful range of grey-scale, no grain to speak of, great
composition, and very attractive people.

Thanks for sharing.

BTW, re the out-of-focus shot of the baby sibling yawning on knee; I tried
working on that one. I enlarged it to 1500 wide so I could get Neat Image to
remove excessive grain, then resized it. There were many large artifacts
remaining which could have been spotted individually, but it wasn't worth it
as the image had taken up a horrid plastic look, and it looked out of focus in
a weird way. The original image could be used at a pinch in publication, but
do so one would need to keep the image size quite small.

My 2 cents.

Brian Swale