Re: [OM] The Age of Vehicles We Drive In

Subject: Re: [OM] The Age of Vehicles We Drive In
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 10:47:50 -0600
> My youngest motorcycle (Triumph 955 Sprint ST) is 13 at some point this
> year.  My oldest running motorcycle will turn 23.  My van will be 22 (it
> may not see 23).

We're in the market for a beater Jeep Cherokee Sport. The girls are
starting to drive and we need to get them something relatively
indestructible and able to be driven out of the average ditch which
they WILL find themselves in. Also, a vehicle that my wife can
commandeer when the road conditions aren't Prius Friendly.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx